Strategy and Business Planning
- Analysis of the reference market, evaluation of competitive positioning and detection of full development potential for some internal functions of a Central Public Administration Body
- Revision of the bid, aimed at an increase in revenue, in terms of product type and service offered and pricing, in compliance with regulatory and tax constraints
- Identification of the internal development model for a Central Public Administration body and detail and priority assessment of individual initiatives based on economic parameters and technical feasibility
- Definition and application of a methodology for assessing the economic return of initiatives identified in development projects
- Assisting the Management in starting jointly defined development plans and managing communication and relationship with internal and external actors at the Entity
Comments are closed.